So this is me....
I am a wife and mother of four gorgeous children, three of which are still at home, the youngest being 8yrs old. We have a sprocker spaniel and two crazy cats that won't leave the poor dog alone (haha).
I love gardening, drawing, macrame, making things, saving money where I can and decorating my doer upper of a house.
I am open minded, down to Earth and practical. I am always trying to learn new ways to improve my lifestyle and always endeavour to be as happy and positive as I can, you could say trying to get the balance right!
I am easy to talk to, very open and honest, and I aim to create a safe, relaxing space for my clients.
I really love and believe in massage, I enjoy deep tissue work and never get bored of sharing how good a massage can make you feel physically, mentally and emotionally!
My experience and training
- 16 Years experience
- Massage Training Institute (MTI) Level 4 Diploma in Holistic Massage, Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Trained with BCMB
- BCMB Post-graduate workshop in Mobilising Massage (2006)
- Indian Head Massage (2006)
- BCMB Post-graduate workshop in Deep Tissue Massage (2007).
- LaStone® Therapy (2007).
- Thai Foot Massage workshop
- Suzanne Yates Wellmother Pregnancy and Massage course (considered the Gold standard for pregnancy courses)
I have been practicing since I qualified and have massaged hundreds of people over the years. Why not read what some of them have to say about me under Testimonials!